Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Breast Cancer Group is for women at any age and stage of breast cancer – from newly diagnosed to advanced stage to survivorship. This group exists to create opportunities for people with like diagnoses to come together for community and support; to facilitate learning on diagnosis-specific topics; and to build awareness of resources.
• There are typically 10-15 women in this group.
• All Gilda’s Club groups are facilitated by mental health clinicians or medical providers.
To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our online Program Calendar.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.
I have stage 4 breast cancer and can be depressed at times. Gilda's Club has helped me feel much better in so many ways. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Gilda's Club.— Penny Yeater