Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Colorectal Cancers Group is open to individuals and couples of all ages and stages of colorectal cancers, such as anal/rectal cancer, colon cancer, and cancer of certain areas of the intestines. For those newly diagnosed, advanced stage, or in survivorship, this group exists to create opportunities for people with like diagnoses to come together for community and support; to facilitate learning on diagnosis-specific topics; and to build awareness of resources.
This group meets on the second and fourth Thursday of each month, from 6:30 to 8 p.m., at 1707 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203.
• There are typically 10-15 people in this group.
• All Gilda’s Club groups are facilitated by mental health clinicians or medical providers.
• Once a month, we also offer a Partners of People with Colorectal Cancers Group at the same time.
To learn more, email our Program Director Felice Apolinsky, LCSW, at email@example.com or visit our online Program Calendar.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.