Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Gynecologic Cancers Group is for women of all ages and at any stage of ovarian, cervical, endometrial or uterine cancer – from newly diagnosed to advanced stage to survivorship. It exists to create opportunities for those with like diagnoses to come together for community and support; to facilitate learning on diagnosis-specific topics; and to build awareness of resources.
This group meets on the second Thursday of each month, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., at 1707 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203.
• There are typically 10 or fewer women in this group.
• All Gilda’s Club groups are facilitated by mental health clinicians or medical providers.
To learn more, email our Program Director Felice Apolinsky, LCSW, at email@example.com or visit our online Program Calendar.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.