Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Life After Loss Group is for men and women of all ages, who have lost a loved one to cancer in the last year. The group exists to create opportunities for those facing similar emotions, circumstances and challenges to come together for community and support.
The Life After Loss Group meets over a period of six weeks on Tuesday evenings, from 6:30 to 8 p.m., at 1707 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203. To find out when the next 6-week series begins, email our Program Director Felice Apolinsky, LCSW, at email@example.com.
• There are typically about 10 people in this group.
• All Gilda’s Club groups are facilitated by mental health clinicians or medical providers.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.