Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Lung Cancer Group is for individuals and couples of all ages and stages of lung cancer – from newly diagnosed to advanced stage to survivorship. This group exists to create opportunities for people with like diagnoses to come together for community and support; to facilitate learning on diagnosis-specific topics; and to build awareness of resources.
This group meets on the third Thursday of each month, from 6:30 to 8 p.m., at 1707 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203.
• There are typically 10 or more people in this group.
• All Gilda’s Club groups are facilitated by mental health clinicians or medical providers.
To learn more, email our Program Director Felice Apolinsky, LCSW, at email@example.com or visit our online Program Calendar.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.