Join Our Team
At Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee, we’re a team of passionate individuals on a mission to ensure all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action and sustained by community. Each person brings experience, expertise, creativity and a “let’s do this” mentality to create the ultimate career experience.
Why People Enjoy Working for Us
- Medical, dental and vision plans for which employee premiums are paid in full by GCMTN
- Term life insurance with premiums paid by GCMTN
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 403b pre-tax retirement savings vehicle
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Annual allowance for professional development
Why People REALLY Enjoy Working for Us
- We’re a mission-driven team changing lives in important ways.
- We get to see the impact we’re having daily through interactions with members.
- We have an engaged and passionate Board of Directors, and amazing volunteers who are relentless in supporting our work.
Director of Development
The Director of Development is responsible for managing all aspects of revenue development, enabling Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee to provide its cancer support program at no charge to Middle Tennesseans. This is a full-time position and reports directly to the CEO.
Purpose of position: To secure funds for Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee by managing a group of assigned, qualified individual, corporate and foundation donors, assuring as many as possible are retained as continuing donors and upgraded in their giving and involvement. To foster the growth of fundraising best practices, as measured by donor stewardship and retention, fundraising achievement, and effective communication with donors and the community about the measurable impact of our work for people affected by cancer.
Part-Time, 28 Hours/Week
Primary oversight of the grants and foundation revenue including research, application, and compliance reporting; corporate and individual giving; communication and outreach; and third-party fundraising event coordination. This position involves generating revenue and increasing stewardship efforts, in partnership with the Director of Development and CEO through the implementation of a yearly development plan.
Position reports to: Director of Development and works closely with the CEO, Director of Business and Finance, Director of Marketing, Program Team