Support from Local Businesses is Vital to Gilda's Success
There are several ways your organization can make an important difference in the lives of many:
- Sponsor a Gilda's Club event. In 2021, we'll be hosting four great ones: The inaugural Gilda's Gang 5K and 1-Mile Fun Run on April 3; our Third Annual Songwriters Night on May 2; the annual Red Door Bash on October 9; and our Gilda's Club Golf Classic on November 1. Contact Molly Warren to learn more.
- Make a grant through a corporate foundation or charitable organization
- Encourage your employees to volunteer their time, like the HCA employees featured in the photo to left who volunteered at our annual golf tournament
- Provide matching gifts for employee donations
- Make a donation – Donate items/services to support everyday activities or special events. We’re often in need of printing services, advertising/promotional support, event support, gift cards, and a variety of items for our Clubhouse, which can be found on our Wish List.
- Involve Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee in your health initiatives through speaking opportunities or opportunities to share materials and answer questions
- Attend a fundraiser by purchasing a table or tickets to one of our fundraising events