Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Been There, Done That group is for middle and high school-aged youths who are finished with cancer treatment. The group exists to create opportunities for those at similar life stages to come together for community and support, and to facilitate learning on topics ranging from returning to school (and life) post-treatment to managing the long-term effects of treatment and procedures – and everything in between.
Been There, Done That meets every other Monday, from 6 to 8 p.m., at 1707 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203.
• There are typically about fewer than 10 people in this group.
• This group is facilitated by Gilda’s Club Program Manager Megan Ingram Forshey, LCSW.
To learn more, email Megan Ingram Forshey, LCSW, at email@example.com or visit our online Program Calendar.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.
Young adults and teens are going through massive amounts of transition and self-discovery when everything is going as planned. When cancer enters the picture, it just turns everything upside down. And when you’re going through something like that, you need to be around people who really get it. People your age.— AYA Specialist Megan Forshey